On the day of surgery, you will be greeted by our friendly staff, who will take you through the admission process in the Day Surgery Suite or on the Ward, where you will be interviewed by the Anaesthetist.
Please bring in:
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and comb
- Clothing – nightwear, slippers, dressing gown, ear phones or ear plugs to minimise noise for your own comfort
- Children – a favourite toy
- All persons entering the building are required to check in via QR code or sign in sheet and are required to wear a surgical mask.
- All patients are asked at their pre-admission phone call appropriate screening questions. If you are deemed to be at risk due to symptoms or other information you provide, you will be prevented from entry to the Hospital.
- The patient should be the only person entering the Hospital at the time of Admission (unless they require a carer).
- Remember hand hygiene is important. Please use the available hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and throughout the Hospital
CURRENT VISITOR RESTRICTIONS:
(Requests for visitors outside of these guidelines will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Maximum of two visitor per patient at a time
- All visitors must show proof of being fully vaccinated. Where a visitor has recently been interstate we will follow the SA Health guidelines.
- No children (under the age of 12 years old) are permitted to visit.
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask at all times whilst in the hospital, including in the patient room.
- Visitors to remain within the patient room.
- Social distancing must be maintained.